Welcome to Searcy Eye Care and Vision Therapy Center
Your Optometrist in Searcy, AR.
Call us at 501-268-3577 today.
We welcome you to the official website of Searcy Eye Care and Vision Therapy Center, your family' s one-stop shop for primary eye care in Searcy, AR. Dr. Patricia Flippin Bell, Dr. Alexandra Reid Meredith and Dr. Ryan P Anderson provide expert optometry services for young and old alike, from routine eye exams to treatment of serious eye disorders. We look forward to giving you the unique combination of personal attention and professional care on which we have built our practice and reputation.
A Searcy Eye Doctor You will Be Happy to See
If you have been less than enthusiastic about eye appointments in the past because you didn't like or trust your current eye doctor, you will breathe a sigh of relief around either of our three Searcy optometry experts. Eye care is all in the family for Dr. Patricia Flippin Bell, who is continuing the legacy of over 55 years of optometry, begin by her father. She is a former Treasurer and President of the Arkansas Optometric Association. Arkansas native Dr. Alexandra Reid Meredith is a recent graduate of the Southern College of Optometry, with training in the fitting of specialized contact lenses for hard-to-fit eye conditions. And our third optometrist is Dr. Ryan P Anderson. He is Board Certified by The National Board of Examiners of Optometry, Licensed in the state of California and Arkansas. Dr. Anderson states “that he tries to think of his patients as a whole and not focus only on the eyes, as a lot of times eye problems can be an indication of something else wrong in the body that needs treatment or investigating.” All of our optometrists are highly skilled at diagnosing and treating a variety of eye diseases and disorders.
A Full Menu of Eye Care Services
At Searcy Eye Care and Vision Therapy Center, we take our commitment as a primary eye care provider very seriously. That is why we try to include as many optometry services as possible under one roof so you will never need to go anywhere else. You can rely on your Searcy optometrist for such essential forms of care as:
- Eye and Vision Exams - Regular eye and vision exams enable your optometrist in Searcy to discover any issues that require treatment before they can progress into major problems. We inspect all parts of the eye, evaluate eye function and test visual acuity.
- Eye Disease/Disorder Management - We can treat glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and other eye diseases that might otherwise rob you of your eyesight. We also treat dry eye, conjunctivitis and other eye issues.
- Vision Therapy - We can prescribe vision therapy for lazy eye, convergence or focus problems, visual processing disorders and other vision issues.
- Corrective Lenses - Get your glasses or contact lenses right here! We can provide stylish frames, a variety of options and specialized contact lenses to suit specific needs.
- Contact Lens Exams - Contact lens exams help us prepare the perfect contact lens style, size and material for your lifestyle and ocular health.
- LASIK Surgery Co-Management - Considering LASIK surgery? We can provide the initial evaluations, surgeon referral and post-surgical care.
Need an Optometrist in Searcy?
At Searcy Eye Care and Vision Therapy Center, we are dedicated to providing high-quality optometry services in a comfortable environment. Call us at 501-268-3577 or schedule an appointment today online.
Dr. Patricia Flippin-Bell OD FCOVD
Dr. Alexandra Meredith OD
Dr. Ryan P. Anderson, OD FAAO
Searcy Eye Care and Vision Therapy Center I 501-268-3577
410 West Race Ave Searcy, AR 72143